måndag 4 maj 2015

Work in progress


It's been a while since I wrote here. I've been occupied, since our daughter was born two months ago.

I'm working on a post on knitting diaper covers. I have had opportunity to try the different models my granny, mother-in-law, and myself have made.

For now I'll just share some other work in progress. More tees for the boys.

I got a subscription of Ottobre Design for my birthday from my husband. I've tried one pattern so far. It is a bit, and I did not copy the neckband before sending the Magazine to my mum, so it has not been finished






I've also done some cuttin and sewing with the Znok fabrics I bought. Both boys will get one tee with long and one with arm.



Since my oldest boy is very keen on the dinosaur fabric I didn’t dare cut it before I had tried the Biscuit tee in a larger size. I did a holyday tee to try out the size 110. I’ve found that I have to make the pattern longer to fit him better. However, I did cut the other tees before realizing that =)
 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar