söndag 30 november 2014

A baby hat and this week-end’s bread


If everything goes well, our little family will grow by the beginning of March! Both boys are born in the summer, so we don’t have any baby clothes suitable for the late winter month. Every year I hope that the spring will come early, but truthfully, the warmth don’t come back until early May.

So, to keep the little one warm I made a baby hat of a silk/alpakka blend, FIN by du Store Alpakka.

 
I lent the pattern from my mom, who bought it 30 years ago. I’ve made this pattern before for different hats for the boy, and it has a great fit!
We baked some bread as well this week-end. This time we made S:t Gallen Bürlibrot, by Jan Hedh.
The bread is made with sour dough. The sour dough was not in best shape though, but the bread was really tasty all the same. It was especially good after it had gone thru the toster.


 
 
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar