torsdag 4 september 2014

Biscuit tee

This is my first blog post on my very first blog! I don't even have a presentation yet, but I'm eager to share some clothes that I've recently made.



I found this pattern via VERYPURPLEPERSON who has made some very cute tees!
The pattern is a free PDF pattern from Tamanegi Kobo, a Japanese pattern shop. Yes, the pattern is in japanese! I certainly don't know the language, but I figured that there would only be one way to get the pieces together. The front looks like an ordinary tee, but the sleeves are actually raglan cut.

I used a bought photoprint fabric from Stoff & Stil, and two tees from my upcycle pile, a white for the sleeves and a black for the back. I used a ribknit for neckbinding.

The tee is a size 100, and it fits my son A, who is three, very well. I Think it is the best fitting pattern I've found so far. No alterations needed!

It took about 3 hours to make this tee, but then I really wanted it to look store bought! A wore it for his birthday party and he was very proud of the tee.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar